Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration of a distance based autoshoot functi

From: Jorn Anke
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration of a distance based autoshoot function with Yapa2
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 01:45:27 +0200

Hi,

After some more trials and errors, I think I have got most of it right;
- simulations are working fine - with yellow dots when trigger goes active,
- ground testing appears to work; I can get one of the physical led to blink periodically,  (yellow dots and all).
- I also think I have located the correct pins to physically connect the trigger wires to, (IRV, IRH1, IRH2 or ADC4) .

But still, I can't measure any current when the trigger goes active, measuring between both gnd/+3,3V and all the rest of the analog pins.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Jorn