Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First test flight

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First test flight
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:46:09 +0200

Sorry to hear the plane crashed.

If I understand you correctly it sound like you directly tried auto2 with default gains on a new plane? If that is correct, please understand however that a new plane with a not often used sensor like the Sparkfun IMU, especially on a more difficult and dynamic platform as the funjet needs a step-wise careful testing.

see: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Tuning. I added a quick-start guide.

-Christophe