Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration of a distance based autoshoot functi

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration of a distance based autoshoot function with Yapa2
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:01:32 +0200

OK, sounds fine. Especially if we will have a configuration wizard soon :-)

On Sep 21, 2012 10:39 AM, "Felix Ruess" <address@hidden> wrote:
LED_6 is already defined in the tiny_2.1.h board file which is used by yapa.

Try
  <define name="DC_SHUTTER_LED" value="7"/>
  <define name="LED_7_BANK" value="0"/>
  <define name="LED_7_PIN" value="21"/>
  <define name="USE_LED_7" value="1"/>

Since LED_7 is not defined by default in the tiny_2.1 board file you need to enable it via USE_LED_7 (not USE_LED_7_PIN).

That reminds me: Christophe, how about making board files for yapa as well? I think that would be much nicer than using the tiny_2.1 file (even if they are identical).

Cheers, Felix