Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Successful flights with total energy control loops

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Successful flights with total energy control loops !
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:45:26 +0100

On 26/09/12 23:53, Felix Ruess wrote:
Can you please run ./paparazzi_version from your paparazzi root directory?
The example MentorEnergy airframe in the repo (current master branch) compiles fine... Are you really using the conf/airframes/examples/MentorEnergy.xml airframe file?
Or the one from the TU Delft 4.0 repo?
Did you change something?

I will do that later today. I just tried on my work computer and it's all fine.
I think git somehow fell on my feet. I guess you can forget that.