Re: [Paparazzi-devel] airframe configuration?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] airframe configuration?
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:09:30 +0200

Unfortunately that guide is quite outdated. Several things still apply but not the makefile part.

There is no more need for Makfile in your airframe. You can configure the autpilot using firmware, board and subsystems blocks.

Look at: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration

and in ./conf/airframes/examples for something that matches your hardware

-Christophe