Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa m firmware upload problem help needed

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa m firmware upload problem help needed
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:47:13 +0300

Hi Gerard
I get this when i type " lsusb -vvv" but the same as yours when i type "sudo lsusb -vvv" I guess this "Couldn't open device, some information will be missing" on line 2 is the problem.
Chris

Bus 003 Device 005: ID 1d50:600f OpenMoko, Inc.
Couldn't open device, some information will be missing
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x1d50 OpenMoko, Inc.
  idProduct          0x600f
  bcdDevice            1.00
  iManufacturer           1
  iProduct                2
  iSerial                 3
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           27
    bNumInterfaces          1
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0xc0
      Self Powered
    MaxPower              100mA
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           0
      bInterfaceClass       254 Application Specific Interface
      bInterfaceSubClass      1 Device Firmware Update
      bInterfaceProtocol      2
      iInterface              4
      Device Firmware Upgrade Interface Descriptor:
        bLength                             9
        bDescriptorType                    33
        bmAttributes                        9
          Will Detach
          Manifestation Intolerant
          Upload Unsupported
          Download Supported
        wDetachTimeout                    255 milliseconds
        wTransferSize                    2048 bytes
        bcdDFUVersion                   1.1a