[Paparazzi-devel] Airframe configuration?

From: iman shirdareh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe configuration?
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20:22:15 +0330

Hi

I have a YAPAv2 autopilot and I use funjet.xml file to configure that for my AP and I use PPZimu_tiny.xml to mix that with funjet.xml file. but I have problem with my file(I can't build that) I attach my airframe file.

I want to know that which name of AP is suitable for me(now I'm using tiny2.11 in my file)? there isn't any name or suggestion for YAPA in "select your board" here(I think it's better to add it) :http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration

Thanks a lot........Iman