Re: [Paparazzi-devel] C++ telemetry decoder

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] C++ telemetry decoder
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 10:44:48 +0200

the download instructions are actually in this email:

git clone git://github.com/mavlink/mavlink-ivy-interface.git
cd mavlink-ivy-interface
make
./bin/pprz_msg_parser ../paparazzi/conf/messages.xml

If you get an error that git is not found

sudo apt-get install git or git-core

If you get an error during building that cmake is not found

sudo apt-get install cmake

if you get an other error, please post is here.

-Christophe

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Jorge Pantoja <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone help me getting this c++ telemetry decoder? I found that there should be a copy of it in here:

https://github.com/mavlink/mavlink-ivy-interface/tree/master/tools/pprz_msg_compiler

>  git clone git://github.com/mavlink/mavlink-ivy-interface.git
>  cd mavlink-ivy-interface
>  make
>  ./bin/pprz_msg_parser ../paparazzi/conf/messages.xml

However, I am having trouble downloading it. Can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to use/download it?

Best Regards,
--
Jorge Pantoja
Program Manager/Liaison