Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Krooz - the new Paparazzi compatible, Autopilot

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Krooz - the new Paparazzi compatible, Autopilot
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:37:38 +0200

Hi!

Chris, I didn't really understand the question, what do you mean with the OSD and will?
Yes, it have 11 PPM channels, one of this could be used as PPM input.
So Krooz have enough channels to build up to oktokopter with camera pan/tilt control. Of course, it also has enough uart ports to use with the Sprktrum satellite receivers.

Christophe, I have already understand, that most of the hardware developers want to reach the high level of modularity. But, there is one but - all of these modules must be interconnected on the end device, and that looks really awful with so many wires inside. The idea of the Krooz was to build the most "all in one" autopilot with sufficient capabilities for rotorcraft needs.

Soon I'll add also some pictures.

Regards,
Sergey