Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 103, Issue 50

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi-devel Digest, Vol 103, Issue 50
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 13:01:30 +0300

So far i use a control loop inside "guidance_v.c" in order to control
the minimum ground speed which works fine and avoids stalls as a bonus.
I usualy set a higher speed than the speed which the cruise throttle would give me
This way i know when the plane will be over the target.
Of course you could take the ETA instead of groundspeed in to account and vary the throttle accordingly. I don't think that the current paparazzi code has anything related to flight time control.
Chris