Re: [Paparazzi-devel] connection between paparazzi and flightgear

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] connection between paparazzi and flightgear
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:29:54 -0600

Hi Petr,

Which version of FlightGear are you using? If you are using version
2.6 or greater, it should work, however from the error I suspect you
are using FG <=2.4. If this is the case, one needs to specify that in
the airframe file so that paparazzi uses the correct network packet
version.

See here:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Simulation#View_the_simulation_in_Flight_Gear
for what you need to add to the airframe file.

Hopefully that helps.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer