Re: [Paparazzi-devel] TWOG and gps_ubx_ucenter module

From: limaiem imed
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] TWOG and gps_ubx_ucenter module
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 08:49:08 +0100

Hi all,
any progresses for this topic ?
I mean configuring the noe-6 family though the gps_ubx_ucenter module on LPC2148 family autopilot ?
thanks !

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Jeremy Reinertsen <address@hidden> wrote:
I would very much appreciate that David.

For the TWOG I have tried the twinjet.xml airframe file from the examples folder and added the gps_ubx_ucenter module and configured GPS_LED and SYS_TIME_LED.

For Umarim I have tried the umarim_lite_v2.xml airframe file and added the gps_ubx_ucenter module.

Cheers
Jeremy