[Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 and MPU6000

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] LPC2148 and MPU6000
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 10:18:23 +0100

Hi,

now we have the spi interface of the MPU6000 running with the the asperin2 driver.
One problem with the asperin2 driver is the magnet data.
Currently i have the BMP085 and the magnet sensor running at i2c1 of the LPC2148 interface direct. But i dont understand how to run the AHS parts, when new data is available for the magnet sensor.
I see the raw values in in the imu strukt but never the corrected values.
I call magnet event, but nothing is running.
The AHS don t correct the yaw angle.
Where is the problem ?
Tanks for a answer for my problem.

Regards