[Paparazzi-devel] YAPA UART?!

From: iman shirdareh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA UART?!
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:57:44 +0330

Hi

At last I succeeded to connect my YAPA V2 with GCS , but I find a big problem!

I tried to connect YAPA with my Xbee but every time it didn't work, I
tried all of way but there wasn't any result! next I tried  with RS232
(like my attached picture) but result was same as Xbee. At last I
start some infatuated test! I find YAPA V2 Tx&Rx is reversed.!!!! this
is really painful for me because not only RS232 but also Xbee
connector is reversed!!!!

Now I'm using that with reverse Tx&Rx . I think it's better to
redesign it or it's a good idea if we have a switch on board for
change it.

Thanks a lot..............Iman