Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle Tree airspeed sensor startup testers needed

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle Tree airspeed sensor startup testers needed
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:51:58 +0100

Hi,

just tried both suggestions for ETS_Airspeed and could not get it to work.
Version 4.0.3
Any progress here?

Eduardo, could you send your full workaround, just adding your few lines of
code and includes didnĀ“t help either...

Can we trace the reason for the strange startup behaviour?

Thanks

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------