Re: [Paparazzi-devel] weird issue servo 5 on lisa/m2

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] weird issue servo 5 on lisa/m2
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:44:48 +0100

Are you sure it is not making 400hz PWM? Most analog servo's can not cope with that and turn to one or the other extreme or vibrate like hell.

-Christophe

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Gerard Toonstra <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using the Lisa/M2 and my airframe has motor, rudder, elevator and two ailerons.
I'm using ppm on UART1_RX, an analog airspeed sensor on ADC1.

I'm currently in the process of testing the actuators and configuring trims.
All actuators on 1-4 are working. The one on servo 5 outputs something entirely
incorrect. The servo moves to the extreme minimum and stalls.

I've attempted to use servo6 as well (which is no="5" in airframe file?), but this also
doesn't help and produces similar output.

Is there anything I need to specify in the airframe to get the output to work correctly?
( I'm aware of the servo7/8 define, but this is 5/6).  I've looked at the code for ADC,
but couldn't figure it out if there was an issue with timers there. I just disabled the airspeed
sensor and DC cam, but this didn't help either. Any hints are welcome.

Rgds,

Gerard