Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AirSpeed ETS - temperature compensated

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AirSpeed ETS - temperature compensated
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 20:11:27 +0100

Hello Eduardo,

don´t think it´s temperature compensated at all.
And even if, the results in the lower speeds were not convincing for me (just
took the sensor out of a slower aircraft (<15m/s), the results were not
reproducable...)

Ideas for replacement are very welcome..

Cheers

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------