[Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft Vectornav VN100

From: Noah Martin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft Vectornav VN100
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 01:52:00 +0100

Hi everyone,
Is it possible, for rotorcraft, to change a aspirin imu with the VN100 AHRS ?
Reading the mailing list and google, we see that the VN100 has a
200hz output rate which is slow, I think, for quadrotor. But, in this quadrototr project (see please:http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/quadrotor-project?id=705844%3ABlogPost%3A196444&page=3#comments), Felipe Jaramillo used a vectornav VN100. Matthew Plymale discusses by the use of  a vectornac ahrs with the booz platform, but I don't know if he finished his project successfully or not(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki / User: Aluminus).

In \sw\airborne\ modules\ ins, we have fw_ins_vn100.c for fixed wing. it is easily adaptable for rotorcraft?

Regards
Noah.