Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor, Lia 1.1. + PWM actuators - adaptive thr

From: Loic Drumettaz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor, Lia 1.1. + PWM actuators - adaptive thr
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 18:07:38 +0100

Hi,

I just saw today's commits on the master branch concerning VFF and adaptative thrust calculation: GV_ADAPT_SYS_NOISE and VF_FLOAT_ACCEL_NOISE are now configurable. Could you explain how they can be tuned? I suppose they depend on z accelerometer noise?
Michal, does this setting solves the problem you had?

By the way, I think there is a little correction to make in vf_float.c, line 39: +#ifndef VF_FLOAT_VF_FLOAT_ACCEL_NOISE should be +#ifndef VF_FLOAT_ACCEL_NOISE.

Regards

Loïc