Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tunnel?!

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tunnel?!
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:08:12 +0100

Dear Iman,
sometimes the USB generates 8V. This can destroy the processor LPC2148. The pin to detect the USB connection.
First try to reprogram the USB bootloader by serial connection.
When the pin is defect you can flash by serial connection or change the processor. If you load the module ublox (in the airframe configuration file) programming the ublox module by the tunnel is passé.
If the ublox is set correct you can disactivate the module.

Regards

Heinrich

iman shirdareh schrieb:

Hi

I have a problem:
I had loaded tunnel program on my AP for programming GPS, but when I wanted
to connect that with my PC for using ucenter , I did a mistake! instead of
plugin power first , I connected USB first .

Now it doesn't work at all!! and I can't reprogram it by GCS.May I reload
bootloader on my AP for resolving my problem?

Thanks a lot.............Iman