Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stabilization parameters

From: privé
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] stabilization parameters
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 10:37:18 +0100

I completely agree with Edouardo. I wish the response would be faster. I also realised from the telemetry that if you rotate the quad on the yaw axis and stop the rotation, psi continues to move for almost 45 degrees and then slowly moves back to the right value (obviously read from the magnetometer). There might be something not right in the code…or with the calibration of my IMU…