Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New Autopilot hardware for 16 Euros

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New Autopilot hardware for 16 Euros
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:43:47 +0100

Hi Imed
This is a different processor than the one we have on Lisa. F3 vs F1.
But the differences are probably only in some of the peripherals.,I'm sure it's doable.
Check the data sheets for differences in SPI and I2C...
In the master branch it might even be enough to include the F3 instead of the F1 headers from libopencm3 where needed to get the basic stuff running.

Cheers, Felix