Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning the vertical loop for rotorcraft fw (Eduard

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning the vertical loop for rotorcraft fw (Eduardo lavratti)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:44:14 +0000

i do some testes ...
REF_ZD and REF_ZDD are away 0 when using att_z
when i change to NAV the REF_ZD and ZDD changethe values.

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:27:43 +0000

Hello Loic, REF_ZD and REF_ZDD are aways ZERO(0). Its correct ?
Here are my last 2 LOGS.
The PPM channel 8 change from:
 ch8 < - 4000  = NOMINAL_HOVER_THROTTLE = 0.50
 -4000 < ch8 < 4000 = ADAPTIVE HOVER
ch8 > 4000= ADAPTIVE HOVER without phitheta angle feedforward