Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:10:02 +0100

Hi Chris,

could you please provide some more details?
Which paparazzi_version are you using?
They both connected to the same I2C bus?
Is the airspeed sensor working if it has a bus to itself?

Why not use the second bus for the airspeed sensor so if this device locks up the bus it won't affect the IMU.

Cheers, Felix