[Paparazzi-devel] Skywalker airframe-file ala september 2012

From: Jorn Anke
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Skywalker airframe-file ala september 2012
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 01:37:59 +0100

Hi,

I have been flying a skywalker with a yape2 for some ime, based on settings from the TUDelft examle airframe-file. I just noticed they have published  a newer airframe-file, dating sept. 2012.

I am thinking of updating according to the newer settings, but I hope to learn about experiences with the new settings before I do. Anyone who can tell ?

Cheers!

Jorn