Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:50:44 -0700

Eduardo,

Are all of these devices on the same i2c bus? Or are they split between the two that are available?

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Eduardo lavratti <address@hidden> wrote:
This is my planes. All with airspeed_Ets.
Plane1: YAPA2 + Airspeed_ETS + mpu6000 + ms5611 + camera controller (atmega8).
Plane2: TWOG + Airspeed_ETS + l3g4200 + hmc5883 + bmp050 .
Plane3: TWOG + Airspeed_ETS + itg3200 + hmc5883 + bmp050.

Some time with original drive the airspeed not initialize then i modified airspeed driver to wait some time to initialize.
This problem occur with all ppz versions.