Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree airspeed sensor problems
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:58:51 +0100

Hi Tobi,

are you using the xbee api telemetry by any chance? Or anyone else for that matter?
Since this has a busy wait in the initialization...

Cheers, Felix

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:51 PM, Tobias <address@hidden> wrote:
They are all on the same bus (same I2C, same wires, same connector) and the Aspirin is completely unaffected of the Eagle tree issue.
So to make an example
if I flash the twog and dont disconnect the power suply.  All sensors (IMU, Airspeed and Baro) are working as expected. Repowering the twog (and the sensors, they are powered by the twog) and here we go - the IMU is working just fine just the two eagle tree sensors dont.
Hope that clarifies the question -
Would be nice to solve this issue, the eagle tree sensors are a good start and they do there job.

Tobi