Re: [Paparazzi-devel] V4.9 and BAT value problem

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] V4.9 and BAT value problem
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:58:56 +0100

Hi Eric,

the latest version is v4.2.0_stable-3-ge5b2e9a

But as I said, this proposed fix is _NOT_ in the stable v4.2 yet, but in master.
If it works as expected I can backport it to v4.2...

Did you try to set it to some high value like 50?

For convenience I also pushed the potential fix to my github repo on the v4.2_vsupply_fix branch.
To test it:
git remote add -f flixr https://github.com/flixr/paparazzi.git
git checkout v4.2_vsupply_fix

Cheers, Felix