Re: [Paparazzi-devel] test new fpv telemetry kit

From: Jorge Pantoja
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] test new fpv telemetry kit
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:21:54 -0500

Hi,

We have been trying to connect a similar system to transmit telemetry through one of the serial ports of the Yapa2 with no luck. The telemetry data sent from the Yapa2 to the ground station seems to be encrypted somehow and we cannot access it, is this correct? On which of the serial ports should we connect the system to transmit telemetry through it?

Regards,
Jorge