Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS receiver GS407

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS receiver GS407
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:40:25 +0200

Do  you have the serial port really running?
I read in the sparkfun comments that it might even not be a serial port GPS.
If you do have (those first bytes with version number are actualy read from the GPS)
Then a look in the manual should solve this.
Let me know about the serial port and i will read the manual also.
Chris