Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi software debug

From: refik
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi software debug
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:09:34 +0200

Hi Heinrich,

Thank you very much for your reply. The document about running the tool
chain will be very useful.

Cheers, Refik

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:02:09 +0100
From: "Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hi Refik,

The HB autopilots have for the LPC2148  JTAG connections.
Currently we make the tests  with  paparazzi, eclipse and  oocd  debugging.
It is a hard way to get tool chain running.
We will document it wiki in the next weeks.
The Ollimex  pcbs have also the JTAG connector but  not the sensors.

Also a logic sniffer (about 45 Euros
http://www.watterott.com/en/Open-Logic-Sniffer) makes a good job for
testing   UART, SPI , and  I2C interfaces

Cheers, Heinrich

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 2