[Paparazzi-devel] YAPA Autopilot Power Problems

From: Mauro Garcia Acero
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA Autopilot Power Problems
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:54:55 +0100

Dear all,

I have purchased 2 YAPA boards at PPZUAV and I have just received them.

As it is explained in the web page, I have soldered the power the power supply, headers, USB connector, MAXIM 232 and all the caps needed (6). Then I have plug the board with a 12V DC adapter. LED yellow and red have flashed instantly and then nothing. I have tried again, without no result. I have checked voltage and 12V are arriving to the power supply and 5.05V are coming out (pin 3 - Vo and pin 2 - GND). I have checked the regulator of the microprocessor and it arrives well 5.05 and goes out 3.3V.

Thinking that I have done some bad soldering, I have tried only with the power supply on the second YAPA, nothing more. I have connected to the same DC 12V and not even flashing leds! Nothing at all. I have checked the power on board and everything seems to be fine.

What can I test more to know what is happening?

Thanks in advance,

Mauro.