Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Thinking of moving ppz to PX4FMU

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Thinking of moving ppz to PX4FMU
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 18:10:07 +0100

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Sergey Krukowski <address@hidden> wrote:
No, JTAG is not available.

mm how do you debug your firmware then? do you have another board for prototyping?

I really suspect, that the two board PX4 system will be heavier than a Krooz, of course if there a sense at all to talk about 5 gram difference.

I agree. Indeed the total difference should not be so big. It is just to test the different sizes and weights for your vehicle. But I would say that there is not
so much difference between the two systems regarding this aspect.

After a little glance on the PX4 system should say it will need some work to port the Paparazzi on it, even though it already works on the Krooz board.
I'm going to add some new info about the Krooz soon, as well as flight videos.

Nice too hear about that. As you have already experience of porting the full project to a new hardware, do you mind to explain where and what would be this "some work"?

Thanks a lot Sergey.
Héctor