Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GDB Paparazzi

From: manish jain
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GDB Paparazzi
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 01:52:27 -0500

Hi,
I am trying to run JSBSim. I was able to compile it successfully but when I run it, it is stuck after the following message:

Simulation delta 0.00416667
Broadcasting on network 127.255.255.255, port 2010
sys_time resolution: 0.016667
sys_time period in msec: 16

Any suggestion regarding this problem?

Thanks