[Paparazzi-devel] Flight Crashing in JSBSIM simulation

From: manish jain
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Crashing in JSBSIM simulation
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:54:01 -0500

Hi All,
I am running the simulation of Paparazzi through JSBSIM. But after some time my flight stop progressing in GCS. And a message in the "Paparazzi Center" shows "Crash Detected:" agl<0.

But in the GCS window, the angle in AGL is coming +ve. I have configured in for basic flight plan and microjet airframe. Can anyone experienced the same issue guide me where I need to change for a successful simulation?

Thanks
Manish