Re: [Paparazzi-devel] geolocation of photos taken

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] geolocation of photos taken
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:50:55 -0300

Hello Stephen,
I do some tests with canon some time ago.
I hacked sx200 to get console connection.
With this connection i canwill get the picture number/name and set any parameter i want.
My ideia is to write the geoposition + picture name in the sdcard to use in photoscan.

Another option is the use GPX file generated from logfile to write geoposition to EXIF.
I generate a TXT file with pitch/roll/yaw/time/lat/lot.
After this i need a script to  sinc the photo lat/lon with this TXT file and put the picture name in the TXT file using photo time.

Can you help with script ?
my ideia is the get the photo lat/lon using exiftool or similar and search for the same lat/lon in the TXT file.
If found put the picture name in this entry.

This is a perfect and simple solution.