Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft Autoland

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft Autoland
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:08:21 -0300

I think its more prudent because when i try this feature for the first time my quad drop 30m from sky.

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:52:06 +0100
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi,

maybe we should set a higher default and let people choose an appropriate lower one?
So that at least nothing bad happens if you have a lot of vibrations...

I was also wondering if this is always enabled? At quick glance it looks like the DetectGroundEvent checking the acceleration and setting autopilot_detect_ground is only called if you are using FAILSAFE_GROUND_DETECT?

Cheers, Felix