Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SSelect SPI

From: Mauro Garcia Acero
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SSelect SPI
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:36:14 +0100

Dear all,

I have a problem with the SSelect port, it doesn't change (from high to low, or otherwise) in any of the options specified:

enum SPISlaveSelect {

  SPISelectUnselect, ///< slave is selected before transaction and unselected after

  SPISelect,         ///< slave is selected before transaction but not unselected

  SPIUnselect,       ///< slave is not selected but unselected after transaction

  SPINoSelect        ///< slave is not selected nor unselected

};

I have configured the spi_trans struct as follows, using all the possible values in .select and also .slave_idx.

            /* configure spi transaction */

            adis_trans.select = SPISelect;

            adis_trans.slave_idx = SPI_SLAVE2;

But when a use a monitor on the SPI interface, I don't see any change on CS/SSel signal. What am I doing wrong?

Other question, can this value be operational as follows: high when there is no communication, low when a communication begin.

Thanks in advance,
Mauro.