Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad_LisaM_2 Simulator

From: Mohamad Fauzi Zakaria
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad_LisaM_2 Simulator
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:45:29 +0100

Dear Felix,

Now, I use a new PC (since previous netbook often got stuck) and reinstall the Ubuntu along with Windows 7.

I installed the master of paparazzi v4.2.1_stable. When I executed simulation, the JSBSim automatically run compared to previous version that I installed, which need corrected location of simsitl.

By the way, I wonder why on the console side, the status of Quad_LisaM_2 always changing every 4s from NAV to SAVE and on the GCS status strip shows SAVE.

I followed the instruction of Typical Simulation as in http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/NPS#Typical_Simulation
But seems that Quad_LisaM_2 does not response. Suppose that when I click takeoff in corresponding flight plan block after start engine, the Quad_LisaM_2 should climb at 2m but somehow not.

Please advise me on this. Thanks.

--Fauzi