[Paparazzi-devel] drotek imu?

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] drotek imu?
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 00:02:16 +0200

Hi.
I am sure that this has been answered but i am searching and searching through the messages but i can't find a clear answer. Is there a subsystem ready or any method for using the drotek imu with the magnetometer and the baro? So far i think i can use the aspirin i2c subsystem with some additional modules for the magnetometer and the baro, am i correct? I would greatly appreciate an airframe example because i am a bit behind on paparazzi due to my work.
Thank you all for your help and patience with me.
Chris