Re: [Paparazzi-devel] OS X Usage Poll

From: Lothar Arndt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] OS X Usage Poll
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 20:15:00 +1100

Hello Stephen,

I am on Mountain Lion (10.8.2) and tried to get Paparazzi so work first with
the binary installer and then with macports. Both didn't work, don't know the
details anymore, but moved to a Ubuntu VM and the installation of Paparazzi was
simple and straight forward.

However, I would prefer Paparazzi on OS X.

Kind regards

Lothar