Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Errors with magnet sensor

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Errors with magnet sensor
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 15:23:02 +0100

Hallo!
As I understand, the problem is with the HMC sensor. As I saw sometimes in the source, the sensor will continuously polled for data without sending him from which address it should give the data out. Probably, if extra tell the sensor at each poll the address of the data to be given out, it could solve the problem. However it's only my guess.
Regards,
Sergey