[Paparazzi-devel] Artificial horizon bank orientation / throttle adjustm

From: Lothar Arndt
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Artificial horizon bank orientation / throttle adjustment
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:20:53 +1100

Hello there,

another beginner loading of his questions here:

1. I've got the Microjet example working alright in GCS Simulation mode.
However, I noticed when the aircraft is turning  right the AH (artificial
horizon) suggest a bank to the left and vice versa. Has anybody got an
explanation for this ? Is there a way to fix this, eg. have the aircraft
turning right and the AH also banking right ?

2. Is there a way to manually adjust the throttle in the GCS ? Say for example
I see the throttle set to 35% and the ac is flying with a certain airspeed
according to throttle setting and attitude, and I decided that I want to have
more or less throttle for whatever reasons. So far I couldn't find anything,
but maybe somebody can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Rgs

Lothar