[Paparazzi-devel] telemetry format

From: nicolas Ormancey
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry format
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:09:11 +0100

hi all

i'm a newbe in this forum, thanks to help me

I've pluged an openlog module to the tx of my télémetry module, the logging seems to be efficant, at each flight a new log file is created.
Now it would be intresting for me to use those logs...
But the tools
openlog2tlm
and
sd2log
seems not to be the good tools in my case because they can't find any message.
I have read the messages format new page of the wiki and the fact is that my binary log doesn' looks like the prototype given in this page.
So is someone able to explaine to me why i have not the same message standard (i use telemetry transparent option) or how to find the format of my logged messages.

Thanks

Nicolas