Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS NMEA Parse

From: Alexandre Bustico
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS NMEA Parse
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:40:06 +0100

Le 24/03/2013 04:09, Leonardo de Almeida e Bueno a écrit :
Dears,

I am creating a telemetry system based on a STM32 board, and I want to connect the Fastrax UP501 GPS on the system. To do so, I was looking for a NMEA parse code I could start on and make the required changes for my specific case. In my research I found your UAV software and I want to ask if it is possible to and how can I adapt the GPS parse code you have? I noticed that your code is deeply connected, so I am having problems separating the files I can use from the files only related to your UAV system.

Waiting for response.

--
Leonardo de Almeida e Bueno
Graduando em Engenharia Elétrica

I have done a project not relative to paparazzi where nmea parsing was needed, i have done
a parser based on binding and callback.

the tarball of all the project is here :
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3a7E0ODHTNHU05PMmwxTTluQ1k/edit?usp=sharing

but all is contained in files nmeaParser.{h,c}.

at the end of nmeaParser.c, there is an example of use as commentary, and you can see the real use in the
source of the project too.

the project is based on chibios, but there is little dependancy on chibios within theses two files.

let me know if you have trouble using it

Alexandre