Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Support for MediaTek MT3329

From: Jake Tarren
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Support for MediaTek MT3329
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 07:20:13 -0400

Stephen,

Yesterday was a little crazy, I'll throw a paragraph in today.
Thanks again!

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Stephen Dwyer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jake,

Just adding it to the GPS page would be good too. (No point in starting to fracture the gps receiver information unless it will all be broken up).

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Jake Tarren <address@hidden> wrote:
Or maybe given it's own page where it says all this?  I'll make it after class.

Sent from my iPhone