Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The reason for ACTUATORS_START_DELAY

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The reason for ACTUATORS_START_DELAY
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 23:29:20 +0200

According to our tests not the actuator subsystem but the i2c peripheral on stm fails. With atmega you can start instantly. If the motor controller was not ready yet it will simply not ACK. However if the i2c starts too early, we have shown that power spikes can (also) lock i2c. I still hope that a watchdog could solve this. We still have the same issue with eagle tree airspeed.