Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Drotek imu calibration problem

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Drotek imu calibration problem
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 23:56:08 +0200

Hi Chris,

you might still want to look at your scale. I have never seen a case where the scale from the calibration was wrong so far...
Also if you are working on MPU60x0 drivers, it would be cool if you do that with recent code and using the almost done (and hence totally untested) mpu60x0 peripheral in the mpu60x0 branch.

Cheers, Felix