[Paparazzi-devel] Quat_int integrator error

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Quat_int integrator error
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:57:47 -0600

Hi guys,

I am running a quadrotor with the default aiframe config file (quadrotor_lisa_m_2_pwm_spektrum.xml), master branch, stabilization = int_quat, ahrs=int_cmpl_quat, Lia 1.1 with Aspirin 2.2.

I did the test on a testbench, and the integrator doesn't seem to work properly. Instead of just saturating at the MAX_ERR limit, it jumps up and down even though the error between set point and actual attitude is constant.

Look at the logs, my guess is that the problem will most likely be on these lines:
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/sw/airborne/firmwares/rotorcraft/stabilization/stabilization_attitude_quat_int.c#L153
and
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/sw/airborne/firmwares/rotorcraft/stabilization/stabilization_attitude_quat_int.c#L154

What do you think?