Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Finding controls loop gains.

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Finding controls loop gains.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:38:58 +0200

Hi Billy

Can you describe your problem more precisely:

- Are you still in the workshop and trying to find good values for the first flight?

- Have you already performed flights? In Manual? In Auto1? In Auto2? What are the results?

- Do you have problems with attitude control or with navigation control?

Regards, Reto